Do you rely on a bank loan, overdraft or credit card to pay for your annual Insurance premium? When choosing a payment method, you should consider the longer term benefits and costs including: cash flow, administration costs and ease of setup.
Insurance House Premium Funding allows you to pay your annual insurance premium over 10 monthly instalments -freeing up cash and putting it back into your business.*
Protecting your business shouldn't hold it back, so don't let the cost of your insurance hurt your growth.
- Smooth cash flow
- No lump sum payments
- Simple acceptance process
- Retain capital to grow your business
- Flatten cash flow to protect against fluctuating income
- Spread the cost over the course of your insurance
- Flexible payment terms
- Preserve your current lines of credit
- Interest costs may potentially be tax deductible^
- Protect against changing interest rates with a fixed rate
- Direct debit your instalments automatically
To find out more download our Premium Funding Brochure or contact our office to speak to our in-house Premium Funding consultant.