Residential Strata Insurance

Insurance House is proud to offer tailored cover for residential buildings under a strata, group, body corporate or community title. Whether it is a leaky pipe or drastic emergency repairs, have the peace of mind knowing Insurance House has you covered.

We provide specialist knowledge of State and Territory legislative requirements for insuring strata properties and understand that every property has different insurance requirements.

Cover types include protection for Damage to Buildings and Common Contents, Legal Liability, Fidelity Guarantee, Office Bearers Legal Liability, Machinery Breakdown and Catastrophe cover.

You’ll be protected against:

  • Accidental Loss or Damage to the insured property
  • Earthquake
  • Explosion
  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Malicious damage
  • Storm
  • Theft
  • Glass breakage

Building Sum Insured items include:

  • Outbuildings
  • Car parks
  • Tennis Courts
  • Balconies
  • Lifts
  • In-ground pools and spas

Please note that Strata Insurance does not offer protection for your contents or your personal items and these will need to be insured separately. Insurance House work for you and not the insurer, we’ll source the best options from a vast array of trusted Australian insurers. 

Contact our office to speak with a specialist broker about Residential Strata insurance.