Whether you are a first home investor or seasoned property buyer, your investment is simply not safe until you have tailored Landlord insurance from Insurance House. Renting your property to tenants always poses a risk and off the shelf policies may leave you high and dry when an incident occurs, we understand this and can build a tailored Landlord Insurance policy that has all of your interests at heart.
Our comprehensive Landlord Insurance packages protect your from a range of insured events, including:
- Accidental breakage of glass
- Accidental loss or damage
- Fire or smoke
- Impact damage
- Lightning or thunderbolt
- Malicious Acts
- Storm, rainwater or run-off
- Theft, burglary or house break-in
- Water or other liquid damage
- Riot or civil commotion
There are also a number of optional covers, which can be added to the policy:
- Loss of rent for when a property is dormant due to repair
- Rent default for when a tenant vacates before the end of the rental agreement
- Theft by tenant
- Malicious Damage
- Accidental Damage
- Legal Liability
- Additional protection for contents items such as curtains, blinds, fixtures and others
Landlord Insurance is a must for when others are occupying your property; it’s imperative to have safety measures in place so your investment remains protected.
Talk with a specialised Landlord Insurance broker today about how we can minimise your risks.