Caravanning is a way of life for many Australians and is often a home away from home. Our Caravan Insurance policy provides complete peace of mind for your investment and its contents anywhere in Australia.
Caravans have come a long way in terms of technology and features and Insurance House understands this when it comes to building a policy for you. Caravan cover is not as straightforward as it may seem: risks and policies differ widely, from collisions with vehicles and accidents caused by side wind and incorrect loading to environmental damage such as campsite flooding or falling trees.
Our Caravan Insurance policy covers you against loss or damage to the caravan, annex and its contents. You can also choose the type of cover you need to suit your circumstances – whether you’re touring Australia in your caravan, or it’s permanently on-site.
Other policy features include:
- Cover for Storm, hail and flood
- Accidental and malicious damage
- Burnt out electrical motor cover for motors less than 10 years old
- $10 million liability for damage to someone else’s property.
- Reasonable towing costs for removing after an accident
- Emergency expenses
- Windscreen repair
- Paid alternative accommodation during the loss of use of your caravan
- Transport costs to have your caravan returned home in the event of an accident more than 100km away
Your caravan is an integral part of your life and lifestyle, save time and money by letting Insurance House build a policy specific to your needs so you get on with enjoying the many wonders of travelling around Australia.
We take the time to understand how you use your caravan, so you only pay for insurance that you need. Talk with one of our specialist brokers today.