PACFA Member Insurance
Insurance House, in partnership with the Psychotherapy & Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) is proud to offer optional insurance as an exclusive PACFA Member benefit. The PACFA Master Insurance cover includes combined Professional Indemnity & Liability Insurance at a highly competitive price.
- Expert claims service on hand 24/7
- Free Legal Hotline for non Insurance enquiries
- Feel secure with a policy underwritten by Lloyds of London
- Ease of a combined membership and insurance option for individual PACFA members
- One of the best covers in the market, at a highly competitive rate
- Automatic Cover for over 150 modalities at no additional cost providing you hold a qualification and disclose as part of your membership insurance application.
For full terms and conditions please refer to the Policy Schedule & Wording available for download below.
You can contact Insurance House toll free on 1300 213 067 or via email on email@example.com.
Your PACFA Membership includes an insurance option so simply register when applying for or renewing your PACFA Membership.
To register please contact PACFA on 03 94863077
Documents available for download:
Another option available to both Individual PACFA members and members of PACFA Member Associations is the standalone Health Professional or Psychologist Insurance Policy.
- Registered Psychologists taking up the Insurance House offer are required to purchase a policy specifically designed for Registered Psychologists
- Indemnity Limit Options Available
- No shared limit
If you are interested in this insurance option, you should purchase your policy at the Insurance House website.
For details of this insurance option, including information on how to apply, go to the Individual Insurance with Insurance House page.