|Danielle Ritchie||Head of Customer Experiencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ash Byrne||Regional Sales Manageremail@example.com|
|Carol Cartwright||Retail Client Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Craig Sutton||VIC Regional Manageremail@example.com|
|Rochelle Hannon||Client Service Manager – VICfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Insurance Solutions Echuca Can Count On
For years, Echuca residents have counted on Insurance House for quality insurance and caring customer service. With a staff of 19 customer-centred employees, the company continues to deliver custom-tailored solutions for Regional Victoria’s diverse insurance requirements, including:
- Rural insurance, including agribusiness
- Domestic insurance
- Business insurance for small- to medium-sized businesses (SMEs)
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Professional risks
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Motor fleet insurance
Experienced Staff, Customised Services for Regional Victoria’s Needs
Located in the Historical House Building on Echuca’s main street, High Street, for 30 years and counting, the Insurance House staff knows well what Regional Victoria’s households and businesses need to protect them against life’s hazards. With seven staff members who have been a part of the Insurance House team for more than 10 years, and four staff members who have served for more than five years, they know both their products and their community’s needs.
A Wide Range of Insurance Products and Services
When you sit down with one of our staff, you can relax, knowing they will cut through all the terminology in order to help you find policies that will cover you against the risks your household, business, or association faces. With Insurance House’s wide range of products and services, most customers can buy every policy they need without having to go elsewhere, a big plus in today’s busy times.
Efficient, Personalised Service
With both specialised and general broking divisions, Insurance House at Echuca connects you with an account manager and a specialised claims expert that understands you and your unique requirements.
- Dedicated account managers: We believe that to deliver great service, we need to provide you with a dedicated account manager who handles all your policies. That kind of across-the-board management of your coverage allows your account manager to see, at a glimpse, if all your changing needs are met.
- Specialised claim experts: All claims aren’t alike. A claim on a farm policy, for instance, requires a different kind of expertise than one for a workers’ compensation claim. That’s why Insurance House staffs its claim team with people who have specialised expertise in the areas they cover.
To learn more about the customised insurance solutions Insurance House can offer you or your organisation, email us or visit our Echuca office today.