Q: Where will my policy cover me?

A: In Australian waters, but always check with your Insurance House Account Manager.

Q: Do I need to declare any boating fines or infringements?

A: Yes, all accidents, claims, and infringements must be declared at the time of taking out the policy and on every renewal.

Q: What do I do if I have an accident or my boat is stolen?

A: Make sure that the boat is safe if there was an accident and notify the police and the waterways authority. Simply call our claims team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on our toll free number on 1800 305 834. Refer to the following link here to access our online claims system (