Single Transit

Need Marine cover for a single 'one off' shipment of goods?

Moving house and would like to cover your personal items and furniture whilst in transit?

Insurance House can assist with all manner of 'one off' shipments including international imports and exports as well as transits within Australia. 

Speak to an Insurance House broker about obtaining a Single Marine Transit quote on your next shipment.