Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed to cover a qualified professional for claims arising from allegations that their specialist services or advice has caused financial loss to their customers. Such loses are not covered by a general liability insurance policy. Professional liability also extends to cover defence costs event in the event that the legal action turns out to be groundless.
With a dedicated team of Professional Indemnity specialists Insurance House can assist with cover across a large range of occupations including:
- Affinity Groups
- Corporate Service Providers
- Financial Institutions/Fund Managers
- Investment Advisors
- (Independent) Financial Advisors
- IT Specialists
- Public Relationships/Media Consultants
We develop our very own risk mechanisms and insurance solutions in-house, ensuring we’re always ahead of the game, delivering a suite of risk management tools and in-house expertise unparalleled in the insurance industry.
Key features include:
- Regular updates to changes of legislation
- Continuity planning and disaster recovery
- Minimisation of losses on profitability
- Site reviews and analysis
- Sophisticated legal services (contract reviews) carried out on your behalf
- In-house claims, risk and workers compensation divisions
With our high quality staffing, our willingness to push the boundaries and our close worldwide relationships, Insurance House is perfectly resourced to provide a Professional Indemnity solution for you.
Watch our video to learn more