Victoria Builders Warranty Insurance
The Victorian Managed Insurance Authority (VMIA) has improved the process and accessibility for Victoria Builders who are required by law to purchase and manage Domestic Builders insurance (DBI) otherwise known as warranty insurance from the VMIA.
Insurance House is proud to be one of the distributors selected to work with the VMIA and Victorian Builders to offer and assist with warranty insurance requirements.
Builders will have access to a new online portal called BuildVic to lodge and manage all builders warranty.
The Insurance House promise is:
- Access to the BuildVic portal
- Eligibility assessed
- Access to arrange and manage your DBI anytime
- Expert advice and assistance navigating through BuildVic
- Cut paperwork in half by doing it online
- Access to a comprehensive broker with access to manage all your policies in one place such as Public Liability insurance and Contract Works insurance
- Assistance in understanding criteria to gain the limits you require
Current Insurance House builders can expect the same great level of service developed from over 35 years of experience going forward. We encourage all builders not with Insurance House to experience the difference of having a proactive broker who is interested in where you are now, but also helping you get you where you need to be in the future.
Contact Insurance House on 1300 305 834 or email Builders@IHGroup.com.au to be put in touch with a specialist broker and start enjoying the benefits of dealing with a team who truly understand your industry.
Documents for Download: