General - Builders Warranty Insurance
As a builder, you probably understand your legal requirements to take out Builders Warranty Insurance (otherwise referred to as Domestic Builders Insurance). Sometimes this can seem like an onerous burden - but the truth is, with the right insurance product it can actually help you and your business just as much as home-owners.
Builders Warranty is a safety net for builders and home-owners alike, if something happens which affects your ability to complete a project to specification and standards. Unfortunately for builders, accessing the right insurance can be a difficult and frustrating process. The good news is Insurance House offers a streamlined and simplified Builders Warranty application process that delivers:
- Fast turnaround of applications
- Minimal need for financial information
- A flexible cap on the number of projects underway at any given time
Our tailored Builders Warranty policies are there to:
- Minimise the possibility of builder business failure or collapse
- Ensure builders are better placed to ride out construction industry downturns
- Build consumer confidence in the building and construction industry
So forget the delays in eligibility approval, impossible financial requirements, complicated application forms and restrictive caps on projects. Partner with Insurance House, an established broker that has been supporting Australian builders for over 30 years.