Annual Marine Transit
Annual Marine Cargo Insurance is essential for protection of your valuable import or export cargo whilst in transit. With Insurance House and our team of marine transit experts, you can access policies that give you the most flexible shipping and transport protection covers on the market today. Our brokers offer Marine Cargo Insurance products based on wordings from Lloyds of London and include road, rail, air and sea related travel. These can be issued on an ‘all risks’ or ‘restricted cover’ basis.
Insurance House places a significant volume of marine cargo insurance premium into the Australian insurance market, with clients that include leisure and commercial boat operators, transport and logistics firms to individual one off shipments.
Specifically our Marine Cargo Insurance provides:
- Goods in Transit “floor to floor” cover for single transits
- Home contents in transit cover
- Covers loss or damage to goods in transit in Australia or imports/exports to and from Australia
Insurance House’s marine policies can cover everything from:
- Shipment items such as stock, equipment, livestock, refrigerated produce and liquids
- Additional expenses such as failure of refrigerated machinery, shedding of load, loading and unloading, various livestock risks, clean-up costs, packaging, and re-securing.
Talk with one of our specialist brokers today to find out more.