WorkCover NSW has introduced a simpler and more transparent approach to workers compensation premiums for medium and large business in NSW.
Some of the changes WorkCover NSW have introduced are as follows:
- A 30% cap on premium increases.
- Premium discounts of 5 – 20% for employers who perform better than the scheme average.
- An annual risk assessment.
- An Employer Safety Reward program.
- A Return to Work Incentive scheme.
Insurance House can assist your business in reducing your workers compensation premiums by:
- Implementing best practice injury management systems.
- Introduce workplace safety programs.
- Develop loss prevention strategies to minimise risk of injury.
Please contact Todd Skeels Workers Compensation consultant on 02 89139125 or Mark Farrugia National Workers Compensation Manager on 03 92355252 for a free consultation to discuss how Insurance House can support your organisation and assist you in reducing your workers compensation premiums.