Authorised Partner Network
‘Advance’ boldly sums up who we are as a network. We are committed to working with our Partners to move our mutual businesses forward and upward.
We are looking for driven, dedicated and professional insurance brokers who share our values of Care, Leadership, Imagination and Professionalism.
- Able to think laterally and set new standards within the insurance industry
- Passionate about delivering outstanding service that exceeds customer expectations
- A self-motivator who wants to succeed in their business
- Wanting to Inspire, innovate and establish valuable, long-term relationships
Some of the many benefits of the Insurance House Advance Partner Network include:
- Retain your independence and brand identity- freedom and flexibility to run your own General Insurance Broking business
- Dedicated support team for all business activities
- IBNA/AIMS Cluster Group Membership
- National partnership arrangements with key insurers
- Access specialist broking services, exclusive schemes and backing by underwriting agencies including Lloyd’s of London (UK)
- Knowledge sharing across the network including an annual conference and Professional Development days
- Professional development, succession planning and networking opportunities
- Access to our specialist in-house HR, Marketing, Claims and Administration support teams.
- Alternate income stream opportunities & access to technical expertise for Life Insurance, Risk Management, Premium Funding & Worker’s Compensation.
- Competitive and transparent pricing model, tailored to individual requirements
- Professional Indemnity insurance cover for our Insurance House Advance Partners
To discuss opportunities, please contact Jim Karafilis (Head of Insurance House Advance) on 1300 305 834 for a confidential discussion around your skills, market experience and business objectives.