Our Affinity & Schemes Customer Support team assists over 20,000 professionals every year with their insurance needs. Offering buy-online products for over 200 health professional modalities in addition to 50 professional industries including mortgage brokers and accountants. Our clients get the best of both worlds:
- Ease and convenience of buying online with instant confirmation.
- Confidence knowing there is a real a person they can talk to when they need help.
The Customer Support team are based in East Melbourne, which means clients can feel reassured they’ll be put in touch with a local consultant – not an overseas call centre. The team are available 5 days a week, from 8.30 am to 5.00pm AEST by calling 1300 659 626 or via emailing email@example.com.
Not just here to help clients with their online policy, the team can help with broader insurance needs. Taking a genuine interest in current affairs and trends that affect the industry. If you are a mortgage broker with concerns about the recent Royal Commission and how it affects your insurance we encourage you to get in touch with us directly on 1300 444 142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance you need, when you need it.
Business insurance for your small business – we’ve got you covered!
Cover for your Laptop and mobile phones - we’re here to help!
Home & Motor insurance – a quote is only one phone call away!
Visit us here to buy professional indemnity insurance online or request a quote.
Associations & Schemes
Give your association the competitive edge by offering members tailored insurance solutions, exclusive pricing structures and access to industry leading e-Commerce technology.
Expert and Experienced Staff
Speak to our team of industry leading experts who understand the individual needs, requirements and challenges many Associations face. A small sample of the Associations our expert Brokers have assisted include:
- Australian Podiatry Council
- Professional Services Australia
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Massage Association of Australia (MAA)
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- National Guild of Australian Therapists
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
For a more detailed list of Associations affiliated with Insurance House please click here.
What’s in it for your Members?
- Bespoke insurance packages designed exclusively for your association or buying group
- Members enjoy access to better, more affordable insurance
- Stronger membership numbers
- Ease of access with proven e-commerce solutions
- Sometimes when traditional insurance is not offered, we can arrange self-insured or pooling
- arrangements for your member group
- Minimum paperwork written in plain English, whether it be an application or policy document
- Fast and effective service
- Telephone support with direct member access to our experienced insurance brokers
- In-house claims handling that fights battles for your members, protecting their interests and
maximising their claim payout.
To discuss opportunities, please contact David Roddis (National Head of Affinity & Schemes) on 03 9235 5256.