AFFINITY & SCHEMES
Industry clout, expertise and market connections are three most obvious advantages to partnering with a well-affiliated insurance broker like Insurance House.
Give your association the competitive edge by offering members tailored insurance solutions, exclusive pricing structures and access to industry leading e-Commerce technology.
Expert and Experienced Staff
Deal with industry leading experts who understand the individual needs, requirements and challenges many Associations face. A small sample of the Associations our expert Brokers have assisted include:
- Australian Podiatry Council
- Professional Services Australia
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia
- Massage Association of Australia (MAA)
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA)
- National Guild of Australian Therapists
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
For a more detailed list of Associations affiliated with Insurance House please click here.
What’s in it for your Members?
- Bespoke insurance packages designed exclusively for your association or buying group
- Members enjoy access to better, more affordable insurance
- Stronger membership numbers
- Ease of access with proven e-commerce solutions
- Sometimes when traditional insurance is not offered, we can arrange self-insured or pooling
- arrangements for your member group
- Minimum paperwork written in plain English, whether it be an application or policy document
- Fast and effective service
- Telephone support with direct member access to our experienced insurance brokers
- In-house claims handling that actually fights battles for your members, protecting their interests and
maximising their claim payout.
To discuss opportunities, please contact David Roddis (National Head of Affinity & Schemes) on 03 9235 5256.