Insurance House is an appointed broker to a range of companies, franchise groups, professional and industry associations throughout Australia. We also manage several staff benefit programs which we designed and set up for corporate clients with large employee numbers.
We act as partners in the growth and success of the industries, professions and associations we support. Our goal is to tailor new, innovative products to groups faced with increased insurance costs or lack of access to products that meet their needs.
We maximise your buying power through our networks to develop insurance products that are not only ‘made to measure’ for your industry or professional niche, but which bring substantial cost savings to members.
Everyone wins when insurance packages are tailor-made to an association or buying group:
- Your members – with easy access to better, more affordable insurance
- Your association or buying group – with stronger membership numbers
What's in it for your members?
- Ease of access with proven e-commerce solutions.
- Minimum paperwork that uses simple English whether it be application or policy documents.
- Fast and effective service
- Telephone support with direct member access to our experienced insurance brokers. For many members or staff this will be the first time they actually have an insurance expert working for them.
- In-house claims handling that actually fight your battles for your members, protecting their interests and maximising their claim payout.
What's in it for the associations, employers or franchise?
- Packaged solutions offering bespoke policy terms and conditions designed specifically for the industry occupation, or staff benefit scheme.
- Competitive premium pricing.
- Ease of distribution where our fast and effective service keeps administration costs low for your group.
- Scheme performance monitoring which allows adverse trends to quickly discovered (loss ratios, premium, participation) and appropriate adjustments made to ensure the continuity of the scheme.
- Insurance product co-branding (if your scheme is large enough), which boosts the professionalism of the association in the eyes of its members
- Professional advice with a dedicated and knowledgeable insurance broker who knows your industry and membership and can give you immediate feedback on insurance-related matters.
- Direct broker support for your members, reducing the number of insurance-related enquiries to your association.
- In-house claims handling that will be an advocate for your members’ interests, not those of the insurer.
What are the next steps?
Fortunately with our experience and expertise, Insurance House will do all of the ground-work for you. We manage the establishment of your scheme.
- Consultation with you to analyse exactly what you and your members require.
- Research & Analysis to design the best coverage, the best and most competitive pricing, and the simplest and easiest mode of communicating to your membership or staff.
- Implementation of the scheme once you are confident that our proposed package will add value to your membership. This phrase will take in placement of the insurances to long term agreements with whichever insurer is chosen, design of paperwork etc.
- Member service preparations which includes introduction of your account manager, development of E Commerce solutions to deliver the product to members or staff.
Launch of the scheme with appropriately designed marketing plans in partnership with you
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834