Investment Fund Management Insurance
Security in times of volatility
Don’t let unforeseen litigation costs undermine your performance and the returns of the funds you manage. As a Fund Manager you may thrive on forging through the highs and lows of the market, but in a litigious environment volatility makes you vulnerable to attack. There are some dangers that the strongest expertise and most flawless performance record can’t deflect.
At Insurance House, we closely examine industry and regulatory trends affecting investment managers and develop fund manager insurance that covers the most glaring and hidden of exposures. Current trends which increase vulnerability to attack from investors and shareholders include:
- Improved investor knowledge and heightened investor and regulator scrutiny
- The changing structure and inter-relationship between investment management companies and investment funds
- Growth in financial market volatility, declining returns, sales of unsuitable financial products and provision of unreliable advice
- Expanding capital flows, structured finance products and complex investment schemes.
In addition, investment managers are likely to owe duties, as both company officers and as professionals, to shareholders, investors, employees and third parties. One mistake may lead to claims from any or all of these parties.
A specialised service for investment managers
Insurance House clients include some of Australia’s largest investment and property funds and we have on staff some of the few investment insurance experts in Australia. Our polices and staff respond to all claim types encountered by investment managers, property fund managers, responsible entities, investment trusts or funds and their professionals, and directors and officers.
Our fund manager insurance program offers you:
Unlike many other providers, Insurance House offers:
- Protection against professional negligence, mismanagement and malpractice claims
- General liability, business, burglary, general property covers
- Comprehensive investment property insurance covering fire and perils, liability and several other relevant insurance classes
- Personal insurance policies including home and office, travel and motor
- Home and contents cover specifically for work-from-home investment managers
- Access to our exclusive Insurance House Assist service.
- Convenience. Insurance House offers a broad suite of products across business insurance, public liability, office and contents, vehicles, life insurance, income protection, partnership protection and personal insurance, all under the one roof.
- Value. We offer an investor insurance program with low premium rates and significantly reduced excesses.
- Security. Our alliance with Lloyd’s of London, the world’s largest insurance providers, ensures the best security and the ability to service all your underwriting and claims management needs safely.
- Excellence. No other insurer hosts such an experienced and innovative team of professionals, working dynamically to offer the very best advice and support for fund managers.
Invest in a better insurance plan today
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834