Insurance protection for not for profit organisations
Despite the not for profit or charitable nature of your association, it is not impervious to legal action. Directors and officers must also be cognisant of their exposures to personal litigation as a result of their responsibilities. Fortunately you can access insurance specifically for your organisation that will free you to fulfil your role in the community.
Insurance House offers association liability insurance to organisations across the diverse not for profit and community sector, from local clubs and societies to social service agencies and philanthropic foundations. We tailor insurance to your organisation’s unique mission and activities. This can include the following cover items:
- Professional Indemnity cover for allegations of incorrect professional advice
- Directors and Officers’ Liability insurance for allegations of wrongful acts by the Office Bearers in the management of the business.
- Automatic Fidelity cover up to $100,000 and crisis event protection up to $50,000
- Tax Investigation costs up to $10,000, as well as fines and penalties cover up to $100,000 for specific types of penalties
- Superannuation Trustees Cover and
- Occupational Health and Safety defense.
Your professional risk partners
The distinct advantage of Insurance House for your associations liability insurance is that you have the freedom to choose from a wide range of products, sourced from different insurers if need be, and group them together under the one insurance policy.
Insurance House gives you full assurance that your risks are covered by providing:
- Comprehensive exposure analysis and a personalised association liability coverage plan based on these findings
- Annual review of your insurances for optimum coverage and premium savings
- An efficient in-house claims service that is always on the side of your association.
Your individual Account Manager will make sure that all your personal and professional risk needs receive the attention they deserve.
You're covered with Insurance House Assist
We appreciate and reward the loyalty of our clients. In recognition we have created our exclusive Insurance House Assist program. Simply put, no other insurance broker in Australia offers such a rewarding loyalty program for its clients.
The benefits of Insurance House Assist:
- Save money by not taking out multiple assist programs
- Substantially discounted Roadside Assist - lower rates than competitors with better benefits
- Discounted Home Assist - lower rates than our competitors
- Free Audit of Life Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Free Property Sum Insured Services
- Discount Security Services
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager
- Backed by the worldwide resources of one of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834