From a broker with rural expertise
As a farmer you are no doubt experiencing the impact of Australia’s current drought climate on your crops. In such volatile conditions, it is all the more important that you have the right plant and farm protection to cover you against damage and loss.
Not all crop insurance services are of the same calibre. When developing your policy, why not choose an insurer with a strong rural heritage? Our team at Insurance House has rural offices and extensive agricultural knowledge. Our 30 years’ experience in the Australian rural insurance market means you get a comprehensive crop insurance program that provides the best value protection for your needs.
All major crops can be insured under this insurance program, including:
- Broadacre - Hail and Fire cover for cereal and non-cereal crops
- Cotton - flexible, affordable Hail cover for loss of yield
- Forestry - covering plantation timber such as pines and eucalypts
- Greenhouse - covers both the structure and crop in the one policy
- Orchard - protects against losses caused by Hail and Fire
- Viticulture - protects against losses caused by Hail and Fire
- Plus a whole range of other crops including olive groves and tomato plantations.
Your personalised policy may also cover extra plant and farm benefits such as straying stock, crop overspray and agreed value.
Can you carry the risk?
If you are considering carrying the risk of crop loss or damage yourself, we strongly advise that you review your debt situation first. Generally, to be safe you will need to be free of debt as a major fire frost or hail could soon result in substantial and irreversible financial loss.
This is almost impossible in hard economic times and drought, when most farmers must borrow heavily to sow crops. If you find yourself in this situation you can ill-afford to carry the losses from the cost of sowing the crop, the potential loss of yield and the potential loss of profit from the crop.
Personalised service in crop insurance planning
Insurance House understands that no two agribusinesses are the same, and is dedicated to providing a flexible range of products and the assistance to help you develop your own individual plan. Our service to farmers includes:
- Comprehensive exposure analysis and a personalised crop insurance policy based on our findings
- An efficient in-house claims service that is always on your side
- Annual review of your crop insurances for optimum coverage and premium savings.
We don’t just hand you a standard product like other insurers - we act as your business risk partners and use our extensive market knowledge and contacts to provide flexible cover for your every requirement.
You're covered with Insurance House Assist
We appreciate and reward the loyalty of our clients. In recognition we have created our exclusive Insurance House Assist program. Simply put, no other insurance broker in Australia offers such a rewarding loyalty program for its clients.
The benefits of Insurance House Assist:
- Save money by not taking out multiple assist programs
- Substantially discounted Roadside Assist - lower rates than competitors with better benefits
- Discounted Home Assist - lower rates than our competitors
- Free Audit of Life Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Free Property Sum Insured Services
- Discount Security Services
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager
- Backed by the worldwide resources of one of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834