Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance
Business, career & personal protection
As a business owner, your personal safety and the safety of your staff is your livelihood. Not even the most healthy, resilient human being is immune to unexpected illness or injury. Accidental events occur in every person's life that can force them to withdraw from working duties. This can severely impact your business, career and personal life.
Insurance House offers individual and company-wide personal insurance and accident cover to protect you and your employees against loss resulting from injury or sickness. For larger organisations, we have specialist experience designing and implementing large-scale employee benefit plans for all staff or key staffing segments.
Our policies cover can events which occur during an elected time of day or activity such as working hours, or an entire 24 hour period. Benefits can take the form of:
- Lump-sum payments – these are tax-free and provided if you are involved in an accident resulting in the loss of one or more limbs, one or both eyes, the loss of use of any of the above, or some other form of permanent disability
- Periodic payments – these are usually weekly benefits to replace lost income due to injury or illness.
A safety net for the self-employed
No self-employed person should go without personal insurance for accident, injury or illness. It is even more critical for those without work cover insurance.
But even with a work cover policy, you have no way of assuring quality income continuance if anything happens to you outside of work – and most injuries and illnesses are non-work related.
Flexibility, choice & care
It can be tempting to opt for the cheapest or first personal insurance product you see, but only these three things will assure you the best protection at the best price:
- Broad wordings and varied, flexible benefits – Insurance House uses ProRisk, our own professional risk underwriter, to develop the best accident cover for your needs
- Effective and straightforward claims handling and administration - Insurance House runs its own in-house claims management service that advocates for your interests, not those of the insurer.
- Ongoing risk management expertise and support - More than just a broker, we act as your professional risk partners, continually reviewing and adapting your insurances to your unique situation.
You're covered with Insurance House Assist
We appreciate and reward the loyalty of our clients. In recognition we have created our exclusive Insurance House Assist program. Simply put, no other insurance broker in Australia offers such a rewarding loyalty program for its clients.
The benefits of Insurance House Assist:
- Save money by not taking out multiple assist programs
- Substantially discounted Roadside Assist - lower rates than competitors with better benefits
- Discounted Home Assist - lower rates than our competitors
- Free Audit of Life Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Free Property Sum Insured Services
- Discount Security Services
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager
- Backed by the worldwide resources of one of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz.
Few Australian insurers deliver such a complete service to their clients. So take your career or business to the next level of risk protection – and gain full assurance that you have the best cover in the marketplace for your needs.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834