Hard to Place Insurance Risks
Insurance House Brokers have a specialist department that concentrates on finding markets where the most difficult and most complicated risks can be insured.
Our brokers work over a wide variety of industries and businesses and invariably find homes for risks where others fail. We all know that it is extremely frustrating and expensive to insure unusual occupations or businesses in niche and unpopular industries.
Often ‘off the shelf’ insurance policies just do not meet the needs of your industry, the coverage is inadequate, the premium is beyond your means, or simply the insurer has made it almost impossible for you to obtain insurance and met their risk improvement requirements.
Insurance House has a close and dedicated working relationship with Lloyd’s underwriters in London, as well other overseas insurance markets. And naturally due to our size, innovation and relationships we also have extremely tight working relationships with local Australian insurers.
Our range of services include full insurance broking support, full claims handing and negotiating, risk management solutions and alterative risk transfer mechanisms.
Types of Insurances
- Industrial Special Risks
- General Liability for all industries
- Professional Indemnity
- Fine Arts
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- High risk Personal Accident Programs (miners, divers, professional sportsmen)
Risk Management is important to our activities
- Full Business Risk Management
- Business Continuity Development
- Loss Analysis and Risk Transfer
- Property and Liability Risk Improvement surveys and training programmes
- Specialist Risk Improvement Services
- Cognitive Assessments
- Health & Safety compliance
- Disaster Recovery Program
Who we work with
Typical Australian industries who need our services
- Clubs and Hotels
- Exporters and Importers
- Fire Protection
- Labour Hire
- Mining, Gas and Oil
- Professional Divers
- Professional Sportsmen
- Project and Construction Management
- Sandwich Panelling
- Safety Consultants
- Standing Timber
- Steel Fabrication
- Tree Lopping
- Welding Contractors
- Woodworking industries
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834