Full protection for a Company & its Directors
It is a known fact that hundreds of private companies continue to operate unaware of serious gaps in their cover for management-related risks. All too often protection in this area is ignored, leaving not only the directors and officers exposed, but also the company itself.
Management liability insurance is specifically designed to protect private companies and their directors. It is more comprehensive than traditional directors and officers insurance as it protects both the financial wellbeing of the company and the personal wealth of its directors and officers.
As such, management liability insurance is a vital inclusion in any private company's insurance portfolio.
Cover no Company can afford to overlook
Insurance House's comprehensive management liability insurance covers both the directors personally and the company for claims made by or resulting from government agencies, OH&S breaches, creditors, legislative breaches, competitors and shareholders. It rolls several insurance policies into one for complete protection for a comprehensive range of management exposures. These include:
- Directors and Officers Insurance covering directors personally for legal action taken against them by shareholders, creditors and government bodies associated with wrongful acts, insolvent trading, breaches of OH&S legislation or Corporations Law, misuse of confidential or copyrighted information and more.
- Employment Liability Insurance covering directors personally and the company for employment related claims such as failure to employ, failure to promote, workplace discrimination, sexual harassment and workplace bullying
- Superannuation Trustees Liability Insurance covering the trustee for breach of their professional duty in the management of the company superfund
- Employee Crime Insurance covering directors personally and the company for financial loss suffered as a result of fraudulent or dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Crisis Loss and Public Relations Insurance covering directors personally and the company for situations where an event may cause the business to suffer an imminent decrease of total consolidated annual revenue of 30% or more. The insurer will pay for a specialist external crisis consulting team to provide their services to prevent or minimise a loss.
Your corporate risk partners
Insurance House is familiar with every insurer offering management liability insurance. We use our market knowledge and contacts to enhance your level of coverage for the widest range of exposures to your board and management. More than just a broker, we act as your corporate risk partners and maintain a vigilant insurance program for every exposure you wish to cover.
You're covered with Insurance House Assist
We appreciate and reward the loyalty of our clients. In recognition we have created our exclusive Insurance House Assist program. Simply put, no other insurance broker in Australia offers such a rewarding loyalty program for its clients.
The benefits of Insurance House Assist:
- Save money by not taking out multiple assist programs
- Substantially discounted Roadside Assist - lower rates than competitors with better benefits
- Discounted Home Assist - lower rates than our competitors
- Free Audit of Life Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Free Property Sum Insured Services
- Discount Security Services
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager
- Backed by the worldwide resources of one of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz.
It is rare to find an Australian insurance provider that delivers such comprehensive service to its clients. So start building a secure foundation for your company with the best management liability cover in the marketplace for your needs.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834