Business Travel Insurance
Security for corporate travelers
Business travel insurance is a necessity for the modern business. Your staff are high-value assets – if they travel unprotected and accompanied by valuable business equipment or documents, you could face significant time, cost and other losses. This can put a drain on your resources, either through serious one-off travel incidents or a series of smaller, cumulative losses over time.
Indeed, whether your employees travel only a few times or a hundred times a year, the risks and potential losses involved in traveling without insurance are the same. What's more, these risks are unique to any other kind of travel. Why? Because they don't just affect the individual traveler, but the entire organisation as well.
Insurance House corporate risk experts are familiar with the unusual things that can happen while travelling in a business context. Importantly, we can source cover appropriate to the nature of travel undertaken by your staff, which inevitably varies from business to business. Whether your staff travel to the world's trouble spots or just between Australian capital cities, we can find the right cover, at the right price.
Benefit from our market knowledge & contacts
In a market swamped with travel insurance for business products, sometimes it's just easier to pick the first policy you see. But beware – not all policies are the same, and if they don't take account of your individual business situation they can leave you and your staff dangerously exposed.
Insurance House is familiar with every insurer that participates in the business insurance marketplace. We use our market knowledge and contacts to enhance your level of coverage for the widest range of risks. More than just a broker, we act as your business risk partners and design tailored business packages to give you better value and cover.
A free, total service for corporate travelers
All businesses that purchase travel insurance through Insurance House receive unmatched support so that you and your staff feel completed protected. This includes:
- Extensive pre-travel advice on health and other matters
- Coordination of your insurance payments
- A free, 24 hour assistance service which includes legal assistance, emergency cash transfer, assistance with lost luggage, Australian embassy listing, urgent message service from and to anywhere in the world, access to the best medical or hospital care available locally
- A fast, in-house claims service dedicated to get the best outcome for you, not the insurer.
You're covered with Insurance House Assist
We appreciate and reward the loyalty of our clients. In recognition we have created our exclusive Insurance House Assist program. Simply put, no other insurance broker in Australia offers such a rewarding loyalty program for its clients.
The benefits of Insurance House Assist:
- Save money by not taking out multiple assist programs
- Substantially discounted Roadside Assist - lower rates than competitors with better benefits
- Discounted Home Assist - lower rates than our competitors
- Free Audit of Life Insurance
- Discounted Travel Insurance
- Free Property Sum Insured Services
- Discount Security Services
- Your own dedicated personal Account Manager
- Backed by the worldwide resources of one of the world’s largest insurance companies, Allianz.
Few Australian insurers deliver such comprehensive service to their clients. So start giving yourself and your business full assurance that no matter what, your staff and mobile resources have full protection, whenever and whererever they are.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834