Are you a driven, dedicated and professional insurance broker who shares our vision of excellence to:
- Think laterally and set new standards within the insurance industry?
- Deliver outstanding service that exceeds customer expectations?
- Offer exceptional value and security to individuals and organisations?
- Inspire, innovate and establish valuable, long-term relationships?
We are seeking expressions of interest from professionals who are looking to share our vision and become part of a highly successful broking business. Our Partner Network is seeing massive expansion throughout Australia, providing much needed reach into regional and diverse territories.
Some of the many benefits of our Partner Network include:
- Retain your independence and brand identity, ownership and client base
- Access specialist broking services, exclusive schemes and backing by underwriting agencies including Lloyd’s of London (UK)
- IBNA/AIMS Cluster Group Membership
- Competitive and transparent pricing model, tailored to individual requirements
- Professional development, succession planning and networking opportunities
- National Conference held annually
- Access to our specialist in-house HR, Marketing, Claims and Administration support teams.
- Alternate income stream opportunities & access to technical expertise for Life Insurance, Risk Management, Premium Funding & Worker’s Compensation.
- Cutting-edge technology, comprehensive IT helpdesk support and no capital investment required (excludes IT hardware)
- General Broking AFSL: Insurance House operates under its own AFSL (240954) with a $100 million Professional Indemnity Limit
To discuss opportunities, please contact Jim Karafilis (National Manager-Rural and Agency) on 1300 305 834 for a confidential discussion around your skills, market experience and business objectives.