An exclusive insurance program for Victorian bike riders
For three years Insurance House has provided over 46,000 Bicycle Network Australia members with an exclusive insurance program specifically tailored for their membership, offering coverage for all areas of insurance including Home and Contents, Motor, Travel, and more.
Bicycle Network Australia is a charity that promotes the health of the community with a mission to get More People Cycling More Often. With the support of Insurance House, the Cyclesafe program works to keep Victorian cyclists protected.
A partnership of expertise & support
Insurance House and Bicycle Network Australia have partnered together to provide an insurance program aimed at keeping Victorian cyclists on Australian roads and bike paths. Some of the features you’ll enjoy include:
- Protection against loss or damage in all circumstances
- Overseas coverage when travelling for up to three months
- Contents insurance including all bicycle equipment and accessories
- Flexible policy extensions for cyclists with additional requirements, such as racers
- Public liability coverage of up to $30 million.
Our Bicycle Network Australia partners are proud to be able to offer their 30,000-strong membership an innovative program and level of protection, support and service not found elsewhere in the insurance industry.
A specialised service for bicycle enthusiasts
Through our close relationship with Bicycle Network Australia, Insurance House is able to understand the unique insurance needs of Victorian cyclists. We alone can offer you:
- Proficiency. Our team of dynamic professionals are highly skilled across all areas of insurance, offering you all the advantages of their extensive knowledge and experience for the very best support.
- Access. Members experience the benefits of our connections with exclusive global insurance markets, particularly the influential Lloyd’s of London, providing you with direct access to the best service worldwide.
- Trusted service. Insurance House is proud to provide expert assistance across all capacities of insurance service. No matter what you require, we have the experience and proficiency to provide you with a reliable service unmatched by any other.
- Claims management.
For further information contact Account Manager Sophie Nott on 03 5483 1050 or Toll Free 1300 305 834.
Click here to Visit Bicycle Network Victoria.
Wish to speak to someone?
Just Call 1300 305 834